What if I lose my concealed pistol license?

If you live in the city of Puyallup, and your license has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement license.  
Use this link to apply for new, renew or replace a CPL:


Show All Answers

1. When do I need to have a concealed pistol license?
2. Where do I apply for a concealed pistol license?
3. What are application hours?
4. Is there a background check?
5. Are there other requirements?
6. How long does it take before I receive my license?
7. What documents will I need to bring with me?
8. How long is my concealed pistol license valid?
9. How do I renew my concealed pistol license?
10. What if I lose my concealed pistol license?
11. Does Washington have reciprocity for Concealed Pistol Licenses with any other states?