Sound Transit will permanently close one block of 3rd Avenue Northwest, the site of the new Puyallup Station parking garage. Adjacent sidewalks will also be temporarily closed during construction.
Closures will start as early as Tuesday, Oct. 13. The one-block street closure is permanent, while sidewalks will reopen when construction is complete (expected by early 2022).
- 3rd Avenue NW will close between 5th and 6th Streets
- Sidewalks closures include:
- North side of 3rd Avenue NW between 7th and 6th
- East side of 6th Street between 2nd and 3rd
- West side of 5th Street NW between the railroad tracks and 2nd Avenue NW