The following arterial streets will be closed for the upcoming 2019 Washington State Fair Western Rodeo and Cattle Drive Parade on Friday, September 6, 2019.
- 3rd Street SW, from 9th Avenue SW to West Main;
- West Main, from 5th Street SW to Meridian Street;
- East Main, from 3rd Street SE to Meridian Street;
- Meridian Street, between Stewart and 7th Avenue SW;
- 7th Avenue SW, between South Meridian and 3rd Street SW;
- 2nd Street SW, between 7th and 9th Avenue SW;
- 9th Avenue SW, from South Meridian to 5th Street SW;
Beginning at 8:00 a.m., the street department crews will begin closing various arterials and side streets. Detour routes and signs will be posted to maneuver around the street closures. The city anticipates those streets affected by the parade to be re-opened immediately following the parade, with the exception of 9th Avenue SW between South Meridian and 5th Street SW, which will remain closed for the duration of the Fair.
Click here to view the official street closure map.