Want to help shape the future of Puyallup? The City of Puyallup is seeking volunteers to participate in a Community Advisory Group. Puyallup is undergoing a major update to the Comprehensive Plan which sets the City’s vision for the next 20 years – from now until 2044. The Community Advisory Group will review and provide input on the project at major milestones.
Community Advisory Group Details
- 5 Meetings total, occurring approximately every 6-8 weeks from Fall 2023 through 2024
- Meetings will be facilitated, held in a hybrid format (in-person or online) and likely during evening hours
- Materials provided in advance of meeting; participants are expected to review materials prior to the meeting
Please apply if you’re interested and are one or more of the following:
- City of Puyallup resident
- Puyallup business owner
- Business owner within the South Hill, Downtown, or River Road neighborhoods
- College student*
- High school student*
- Senior citizen* (Age 55+)
*City of Puyallup resident
How to Apply
Please visit www.cityofpuyallup.org/Puyallup2044 or Puyallup Activity Center (210 W Pioneer Ave) or Permit Center (333 S Meridian), to fill out application form.
Please contact Puyallup2044@PuyallupWA.gov or (253) 841-5462.