- City Council
Puyallup City Council
- Tuesdays, 6:30 p.m.
- Find Meeting Dates (PDF)
- City Hall
333 S Meridian
Puyallup, WA 98371
Find more information about meetings of the Puyallup City Council.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Minutes & Video
Register for email notification of upcoming City Council Agendas.
The City of Puyallup has 3 council districts each represented by 2 council members and 1 "At Large" member (see Council District Map). Each council member is elected to their non-partisan seat for a 4-year term. The Mayor and Deputy Mayor are
City Council Goals
- Actively promote Puyallup's economic development and redevelopment opportunities while maintaining the essence and character of our community.
- Assure a high level of public safety and the health and welfare of our citizens.
- Effectively manage expenditures, while seeking to increase traditional revenue sources and pursue alternative sources.
- Evaluate programs, regulations, and practices to provide a high level of service to the community.
- Maintain and improve the city transportation system, to include planning and coordination with other governmental and private entities.
- Maintain or improve the city's infrastructure and facilities.
- Serve as an open and honest provider of information.