Health and Human Services

Endorsement Statement 

Many of the programs referenced on this page are not administered by the City of Puyallup. Resources are provided as a courtesy to the citizens of Puyallup and in no way does their reference here constitute an endorsement or claim of any kind. The City of Puyallup makes no guarantees of quality, availability, or acceptance of services.

United Way Helpline

Helpline can connect you with the human services through the largest free information and referral network in Pierce County. Call 2-1-1 or use the link above for more information on resources available through United Way.