Additional Forms

Alternative Methods or Construction Materials Request (PDF) - This application is required for any change from the City of Puyallup's design standards and requirements for engineering design. The application fee is $250.00 per request. 

Assignment of Funds (PDF) - This form is used when a financial surety is required for the completion of outstanding work.

Bond (PDF) - A bond is required when any work is to be performed in the City of Puyallup right-of-way. The amount of the bond is outlined in Puyallup Municipal Code, Title 11.

City Business License - Puyallup now partners with the State of Washington Business Licensing Service (BLS) for the issuance of Puyallup general business licenses.

Cost Estimate - This form is used to calculate the civil permit inspection fee.

Elevation Certificate - The Elevation Certificate is an important administrative tool of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). It is to be used to provide elevation information necessary to ensure compliance with community floodplain management ordinances, to determine the proper insurance premium rate, and to support a request for a Letter of Map Amendment (LOMA) or Letter of Map Revision based on fill (LOMR-F).

Latecomers Agreement (PDF) – This allows owners of real estate constructing or improving utilities to enter reimbursement contracts with the City.

New Data Infrastructure Sheet - To be completed after infrastructure has been installed.

Plan Change Request (PDF) - This application is required when requesting any changes to previously approved civil drawings. 

Plumbing Fixture Worksheet (PDF) - This form is used together with a plumbing permit to calculate water and sewer systems development fees for additions/alterations to commercial properties.

Right of Way Street Vacation (PDF) – This is the process where an individual who owns property adjacent to the right of way can petition the City Council to acquire public right of way for private use.

Stormwater Management Facilities Agreement (PDF) - Per PMC 21.10.250 A maintenance agreement shall be recorded by the applicant and/or owner in the land records of Pierce County for the maintenance of private on-site stormwater management facilities.