Summer 2021 Hours and Services
The information on this page is effective July 6, 2021. We are offering a combination of curbside and in-building services.
Customers can choose to pick up their holds in person or continue to use curbside services based on the schedule below. Our telephone reference services are available when either curbside or the building are open. Please call us at 253.841.5454 with any questions you may have or to reserve materials. You can also still place holds through the website or app.
|Monday||9am - 7pm||noon - 7pm|
|Tu, Wed, Th||9am - 7pm||9am - 7pm|
|Fri-Sat||9am - 5pm||9am - 5pm|
What services will be available in person?
What can I do when the library reopens?
- Browse the collection
- Check out books, DVDs, passes and other materials using the self-checkout kiosks
- Use a public access computer for up to one hour
- Print up to 20 pages on the public access computers
- Return items in the book drops
- Get or renew a library card
- Browse and purchase items in the Friends of the Library store
- Bathrooms and water fountains are available
- Children's play area is open
- Drinks are allowed if they are covered or bottled
- Scanning is available
What can't I do when the library reopens?
- Study and meeting rooms will not be available
- Photocopy services will not be available
- Donations will not be accepted
- No in-person events
- No cash or credit card transactions
- No computer guest passes-access is with a valid card only
- No access to the history room or archived materials
- No eating at the computer stations