To be eligible to vote in Washington state, you must be:
- A United States citizen
- A legal resident of Washington state
- At least 18 years of age by election day
- Not disqualified from voting due to court order
- Not under Department of Corrections supervision for a Washington felony conviction
For more detailed information about voting eligibility please visit the Washington State Secretary of State website or inquire via telephone at 360-902-4151.
Registering to Vote
- Online, 24 hours a day at the Washington Secretary of State's website.
- By Mail. Download, print, and return the voter registration form to your county's elections office.
- In-person. Register in-person Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Pierce County Elections Office located at 2501 S. 35th St. C., Tacoma, WA 98409.