Special Business Licenses/Permits

  1. Bill Poster License
  2. Fair Parking Lot Permit
  3. Mobile Vendor License
  4. Solicitor's License
  5. Special Event / Street Closure
  6. Temporary Stands

The distribution of flyers within the city limits requires a Bill Poster/Sample Distributor License. The fee for this type of a license is $10 per day (per person) and takes 24-48 hours to process. Please be aware that if you are distributing flyers on private property, you must have the property owner permission indicated by their signature on the form (i.e. private parking lot). Additionally, you are responsible for picking up any of your flyers that may have been littered in the area. The form is available here (PDF), just print and submit it to the city clerk’s office with payment by personal check, money order, cashier check or exact change cash.

The City Clerk’s office is located on the 4th floor of the Puyallup City Hall Building, 333 South Meridian, Puyallup.

  1. City Clerk's Office

    Physical Address
    333 S Meridian
    4th Floor
    Puyallup, WA 98371

    Phone: 253-841-4321
    Fax: 253-770-3352