Ken Davies, Supervisor
1100 39th Ave SE
Puyallup, Washington 98374
253.841.5505 Public Works Main Office
841.5431 After Hours Emergency
Contact us by email
MAY 10TH, 2016 – 6PM – 10PM
ON STEWART, BETWEEN MERIDIAN
AND THE BYPASS (2ND/3RD St SE)
THE ROADWAY WILL
THE CENTER LANE OF THE
ROADWAY WILL BE
BLOCKED TO ACCOMPLISH
THE WORK. THE PAVEMENT
THE OVERLAY PROJECT
WHICH WASCOMPLETED DURING
THE FALL/WINTER OF 2015
The Street Division's main responsibility is to ensure safe conditions for all modes of transportation.
Street Division's Major Responsibilities:
- General street repairs including crack sealing and pot hole patching.
- Chip Seal and Street Reconstruction using an integrated pavement management system.
- Curb and gutter repair/replacement.
- Maintain Street Lights and Traffic Signals.
- Snow removal from the City's streets.
- Street sweeping following a monthly schedule.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of all City street signs.
- Mow the City's right-of-way.