Ken Davies, Supervisor
1100 39th Ave SE
Puyallup, Washington 98374
253.841.5505 Public Works Main Office
841.5431 After Hours Emergency
Contact us by email
The Street Division's main responsibility is to ensure safe conditions for all modes of transportation.
Street Division's Major Responsibilities:
- General street repairs including crack sealing and pot hole patching.
- Chip Seal and Street Reconstruction using an integrated pavement management system.
- Curb and gutter repair/replacement.
- Maintain Street Lights and Traffic Signals.
- Snow removal from the City's streets.
- Street sweeping following a bi-weekly schedule.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of all City street signs.
- Mow the City's right-of-way.