333 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371 - 253-841-4321

City of Puyallup

City of Puyallup Passport Services

The Puyallup City Clerk's Office accepts passport applications by appointment only. Read more about our new passport hours.

Acceptance hours:
Tuesday - Friday mornings
Wednesday afternoons - 1:15 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - passport acceptance office will remain closed all day

City Clerk's Office
Puyallup City Hall, 4th Floor
333 South Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371
Phone: (253) 841-4321

Important, Please Note:

  • Acceptable forms of payment include checks, money orders, or cashier's checks only. 
  • Each individual applying for a passport, including children, must be present at the time of application.
  • Please be aware that the Department of State only accepts original documentation.  (Photocopies of birth certificates, Certificates of Naturalization and child custody paperwork is not acceptable).
  • Please complete the application using black ink only.

Appling for a new Adult passport? You will need:

  • A completed DS-11 Passport Application form 
  • 1 recent color passport photo
  • Proof of Citizenship (Prior Passport, or Original Certified Birth Certificate or Original Certificate of Naturalization).
  • Identification (driver's license; or military ID;or prior passport).
  • For passport fees, visit Fees page on the US Passport Information Center website
  • Payment must be made by either checks, money orders, or cashier's checks 
  • An execution fees of $25 must be paid separately by check or money order

Applying for an Adult Passport Renewal?

Applying for a Minor's (15 years of age and under) passport?

  • A Completed DS-11 Passport Application form
  • 1 recent color passport photo
  • Proof of Citizenship (Certified Orignial Birth Certificate and Previous Passport, if available)
  • Parents' Identification
  • Both parents/legal guardians must be present at time of application
  • In case one parent is unable to be present, please bring a notarized DS-3053 form accompanied by a front and back copy of the parent's ID
  • Each child must appear in person at the time of application

Visit the US Passport & International Travel website to complete application online and for all other online passport forms.

Click here for helpful links and other information