PUYALLUP DOG PARK
The new off-leash dog park is located between Clarks Creek Park North (7th Ave. SW) and Clarks Creek Park South (14th Street SW & 12th Ave SW) and can be accessed by entering either park.
The dog park is 2/3 of an acre and fully fenced. This is a trial program. Public opinion is based upon behavior of you and your dog. The success of Puyallup's off-leash area depends on you.
This is your park, please help by observing the following rules:
- Use plastic bags to clean up after your dog
- Keep your dog from digging holes
- Have your dog legally licensed and vaccinated
- Remain in the park with your dog
- Be respectful of all users of the area
- Remove spiked, choke or pinch collars after entering the park
- Stop bothersome activity immediately
- No dogs under 4 months of age
- No female dogs in heat
- Keep control of your dog at all times
- Handlers must be 16 years or older
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum of 2 dogs per handler
- No food or drink in the off-leash area
- Keep your dog leashed when not in the off-leash area
Users of the off-leash area do so at their own risk. Owners shall be liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog in the off-leash area.