Upcoming Events/Public Hearings
The City of Puyallup Hearing Examiner will conduct a hearing at 10:00AM November 12, 2013 at City Hall, 333 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371 in the fifth floor Council Chambers on Case #1 below:
1. Case Type: Conditional Use Permit
Case No: P-13-0074
Applicant: Mr. Dusty Trail
Location: 111 5th St SE
Staff Contact: Chris Beale, Associate Planner, AICP
(253) 841-5418, or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Case Type: Public Hearing - Design Review & Historic Preservation Board
The Design Review & Historic Preservation (DR&HP) Board will conduct a Public Hearing on the following items at their November 21, 2013 meeting. The Board will take public comment on these items at the hearing. The Board is expected to finalize their recommendation for City Council at this meeting.
The DR&HP Board will consider the naming or renaming of two City facilities as described below:
1. Milwaukee Bridge: Puyallup City Council has proposed changing the name of the bridge where Milwaukee Ave. crosses the Puyallup River to "Veteran's Bridge".
2. Pioneer Park Spark Park: The City is replacing the wading pool at Pioneer Park with a spray park. The Kiwanis Club of Puyallup would like to provide a donation towards the new spray park and has proposed the facility be named "Kiwanis Kids Spray Park at Pioneer Park".