* The Puyallup Planning Commission conducted a Public Hearing at their January 29, 2014 meeting, to consider proposed amendments to the City's Municipal Code to implement regulations pertaining to I-502 (Recreational Marijuana). The Planning Commission unanimously recommended approval of Option A (residential buffer for zoning only) to regulate the code for Recreational Marijuana Use.
*Join us at the West Hills Neighborhood Plan (WHNP) Open House to learn about potential changes to the Plan, the City's Comprehensive Plan Update process, and to provide feedback. February 5, 5 - 7 pm at the Fruitland Elementary School Gymnasium. View West Hills Open House Brochure for more information.
* The City is in the process of updating the Comprehensive Plan for 2015, which will help set the vision for Puyallup over the coming 20 years...read more.
* On May 7, 2013 City Council held a public hearing and approved second reading of an ordinance annexing a 19-acre neighborhood known as Orchard Hill...read more.
* Puyallup is now a certified local government for historic preservation.You may not know that the City of Puyallup recently has taken over its own historic preservation program...read more.
* The City of Puyallup's draft Shoreline Master Program (SMP) update is now available on the web...read more.
Long Range Planning
Contact Long Range Planning for questions involving:
Contact Current Planning for questions involving: