* The City has received one privately-initiated application to amend the Comprehensive Plan in the 2013 cycle...Read more.
* The City is in the process of updating the Comprehensive Plan for 2015, which will help set the vision for Puyallup over the coming 20 years...Read more.
* On May 7, 2013 City Council held a public hearing and approved second reading of an ordinance annexing a 19-acre neighborhood known as Orchard Hill...Read more.
* Puyallup is now a certified local government for historic preservation.You may not know that the City of Puyallup recently has taken over its own historic preservation program...Read more.
* The City of Puyallup's draft Shoreline Master Program (SMP) update is now available on the web...Read more.
Long Range Planning
Contact Long Range Planning for questions involving:
Contact Current Planning for questions involving: