Check out a pass for free admission to museums.As part of a cooperative project among Puyallup Public Library, Pierce County Library System, Tacoma Public Library and local museums, Puyallup Public Library patrons have the opportunity to use special passes for free admission to the partnering museums.
Partnering museums are: Museum of Glass, Tacoma Art Museum and Washington State History Museum.
Information for all passes
- Visit the Puyallup Public Library to check out a museum pass using a valid library card.
- Checkout is limited to 1 pass per museum for 1 week. You may check out passes to 3 different museums.
- Although passes cannot be reserved or renewed, you can check for availability by searching the library catalog for "museum pass".
- Pass users must adhere to the rules of the museum.
Museum of Glass - Glass Pass
Free admission to the Museum of Glass.
The Glass Pass is your ticket to contemporary glass art. Watch artists in action in the hot shop amphitheater, and see changing and permanent exhibitions in the galleries. Create your own glass art or participate in a family-friendly art activity in the education studio.
- Present the pass at the Museum of Glass front desk and receive free admission for up to 2 adults and unlimited family members under 18.
- Passes are not valid for group tour visits
- The Glass Pass is available at Puyallup Public Library, Tacoma Public Library and Pierce County Library System.
Tacoma Art Museum - Art Access Pass
Free admission to the Tacoma Art Museum.
The Art Access Pass is your ticket to the Tacoma Art Museum and the world of art. Discover paintings, prints, sculptures, art-making activities and so much more.
- Present the pass at the Tacoma Art Museum front desk and receive up to 4 free regular admissions. Children ages 5 and under are always admitted for free.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by 1 adult for every 3 children.
- A surcharge may apply to special exhibitions.
- The Art Access Pass is available at Puyallup Public Library, Tacoma Public Library, Pierce County Library System, Joint Base Lewis-Mchord Library System and the Roy Library.
Washington State History Museum - History Pass
Free admission to the Washington State History Museum.
The History Pass is your ticket to an environment where characters from Washington's past speak about their lives. Through interactive exhibits, theatrical storytelling, high-tech displays and dramatic artifacts, learn about our state's unique people and places, as well as their impact on the country and the world.
- Present the pass at the Washington State History Museum front desk and receive free admission for up to 2 adults and unlimited family members under 18.
- Passes are not valid for field trips or group tour visits.
- The History Pass is available at Puyallup Public Library, Tacoma Public Library and Pierce County Library System.