- Installed new self-checkout units at library, saving time for customers and staff.
- Installed new children's art, furniture, and magnetic wall, greatly enhancing utility and appeal of the children's section.
- Implemented reciprocal library service agreements with other agencies, including Pierce, King, Kitsap, Sno-Isle, and Timberland Library systems.
- Ongoing migration of public-access computers at the library to a new and free-standing network, so library patrons will have faster access and better internet services.
- The City of Puyallup recognizes the importance of environmental stewardship, energy efficiency and conservation in every part of the organization.