How to Participate in the Fall Cleanup
· Leave up to three extra bags of garbage for curbside pickup on your regular garbage day.
· The garbage must be in covered cans or garbage bags and should not weigh more than 40 pounds.
· Tires will not be accepted.
· Please make sure the garbage containers are at the curb before 7:00 a.m.
· Leave three extra containers of yard waste at the curb on your regularly scheduled yard waste service day.
· Please use garbage cans or bio-degradable lawn waste bags.
· Containers should not exceed 40 pounds.
· Make sure your containers are at the curb no later than 7:00 a.m.
· D.M. Disposal will pick up one major appliance per utility customer at no extra cost during the week of the November 4th.
· Please secure the appliance doors and leave it at the curb no later than 7 a.m. on Monday, November 4th.
· D.M. Disposal will pick up appliances on their regular runs during the week.
· Appliances eligible for curbside pickup:
5. Trash Compactor
6. Washing Machine
7. Clothes Dryer
9. Hot Water Tank